Indoor Features and Facts:
– 3 double bedrooms, 2 on suite.
– 1 single bedroom or study space
– Satellite TV available in all rooms
– Air-conditioning in each room
– Hair dryer available in each room
– Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
– Dining room seats 10
– TV area , large screen TV and entertainment system
– Under floor heating in living areas
– Laundry room with washing machine and dryer. Also houses spare drinks fridge and wine racks.
– Wi- Fi available throughout the house
Outdoor Facts and features:
– Pizza Oven with all equipment required
– Gas Braai with all equipment required
– Electric heated infinity pool with pool net
– Pool loungers with cushions and umbrellas
– Incredible views of Table Mountain and the Harbour
Tamboerskloof lies between Gardens and the Cape Peninsula National Park, just outside the reaches of Long Street at the foot of Lion’s Head. It is one of the oldest residential suburbs in Cape Town and large, beautiful Victorian-style homes lay side-by-side with art deco in an eclectic mix of architectural styles. Gorgeous views of the bay, Lion’s Head and the mountain make this a popular suburb and an easy one in which to base yourself when in Cape Town. This lovely suburb, in particular, appears to lie in the arms of Table Mountain. The neighborhood is quiet, with tree-lined streets easy to walk along. Kloof Street is a quick walk from Tamboerskloof and known as the city’s ‘restaurant mile’. Browsing the bookshops and antique stores can be as much fun as the sidewalk cafes, which provide hours of entertainment. And Long Street is only 10 minutes’ walk from here.