Sleeps 10 guests plus additional double sleeper couch
• 3 spacious double bedrooms (1 x en-suite) , with a central entertainment area which has 4 single beds
• 2 full bathrooms with bath & shower
• 2 separate guest toilets & additional shower
• Spacious entertainment area / kids’ paradise with 4 single beds
• Stunning north-facing views from patio & bedrooms
• Spectacular bush-veld sunrises & sunsets from patio
• Lounge / open-plan dining room / fireplace
• Fully equipped large kitchen with dish washing machine
• 8-seater Jacuzzi, Pool Table & Dart Board
• Splash Pool
• DSTV / DVD plus free internet
• Boma with braai – also gas braai available
• Large downstairs verandah set amongst trees
• Thatch covered double parking plus ample open parking
• Very private & serene! Wildlife Abounds!!!
• Optional Extra: 11-seater game drive vehicle
Mabalingwe Nature Reserve nestles in the shadow of the majestic Waterberg Mountains. Spread over more than 12 500 hectares of soft rolling hills, this malaria-free reserve is host to the big 5, and also hippo, giraffe, hyena and sable to name but a few of the 36 species of wildlife. For the bird lovers there are more than 250 species of bird to be spotted. MABALINGWE is the perfect “all year round big five experience”.
There are a number of recreational activities to be found. After a memorable day of activities, relax with a superb meal in the restaurant, and then sipping cocktails against the backdrop of the setting sun, listening to nocturnal calls of the wild.