The Bush Lodges are situated along the southern game fence to overlook the reserve and two waterholes. It is hopeful that the waterholes will attract more general game as the drinking conditions will be more suited to a skittish antelope than the steep riverine conditions. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of the occasional leopard or lion making use of this fresh water source. The loft bedroom of the Bush units includes a balcony overlooking the reserve & waterholes. A large decked patio, off the living area and main bedroom include a plunge pool for cooling off during those hot summer days. These lodges are spaciously positioned and built in such a way as to ensure your privacy ….. what better way of waking up in Africa!
****NB – Rates under this rate tab are based on 2 Bedroom Bush unit. Please enquire with your dates & number of guests for availability and rates.
Few will ever get to experience this privilege in their lifetime. Situated near Malelane and on the banks of the majestic Crocodile River, Mjejane Game Reserve is part of a fence drop initiative with the Kruger National Park’s Board to conserve our wildlife legacy. Mjejane itself is also home to free roaming Big 5 and the diverse fauna & flora of this treasure of a biosphere, Mjejane is for those who have Africa in their blood. Mjejane Game Reserve is 4000ha in size with over 10km of riverfront.
Mjejane has its own low water bridge into the Kruger National Park that will allow you private access.
* Added 02nd September 16
Please note – Mjejane bridge access into the KNP will be temporarily closed until further notice. The Mjejane Home Owners Associations together with SANParks is in process of concluding a permanent bridge access agreement. We recommend all Members utilise either Crocodile Bridge or Malelane Gate as a temporary alternative.
A Spa complete with restaurant, pub, viewing hide, curio shop and fitness centre make this one of the most exclusive fractional offers to date.
Additional information to take note of:
– Game drives can be arranged at an additional cost in the Mjejane reserve with a game vehicle/ranger
– You cannot drive your own vehicle in the Mjejane reserve on game drives
– Should you wish to cross over into the Kruger National Park using the bridge you would need a high
rise vehicle and the fees using this option are expensive (Kruger Park conservation & Community Fees)
– Alternatively you can go to the closest Kruger National park gates: Malelane or Crocodile entrances
which are approx. 25 mins away
Preserve this legacy for future generations! This is your heritage!
* Full Kitchen : Stove/Oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Cutlery, Crockery, Utensils, Pots/Pans, Dishwasher
* Air conditioning: all bedrooms and lounge
* Dining room table and outside table and chairs
* TV in lounge with DSTV – Selected Channels
* Plunge Pool
* Braai/BBQ Facility on deck
* Linen & Bath Towels. Towel change on Fridays and Tuesdays. If you require a towel change every day there will be a charge of R50.00 per day.
PLEASE take own swimming towels
Daily Cleaning Service: Excluding Sundays and Xmas Day
Strictly no smoking inside the units
Game Viewing, Drives – Rates and times available at reception –
Club House: Pool Table, Big Screen TV, Internet Cafe, Wi-Fi
Jungle Gym, Trampoline
Wilderness Area: Walks, Cycling (own bicycles required)
Complete your review by using the stars (1 = poor, 5 = excellent!)