As per Level 3 Regulation in accordance with the Disaster Management Act of South Africa our houses are only available for Business Travelers who require accommodation.
The Disaster Management Act: Regulations: Alert level 3 during Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown state
39(2)(f) hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts, timeshare facilities and resorts and guest houses, except to the extent that these facilities are required for accommodation by-
(ii) persons for work purposes; and
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
Confirmation from the Company that You, the traveler, are confirmed to travel on business related to the business entity. This confirmation must be on a company letterhead with your ID number and the contact details of your superior who has issued the letter.
WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS?
Certain Estates have different rules pertaining to guests staying for Business:
Zimbali Coastal Estate in Ballito & The Kruger Park Lodge in Hazyview
– Do Not Allow any Children
– Week day check in’s only (between 08h00 – 16h30) note: All guests in the group is required to arrive within the noted times, regret no weekend check in’s
– No weekend stays
– 50% Occupancy at all times, example 3 bedroom unit may accommodate a max of 3 business travelers only
– Cleaning an optional extra @ R250 per day.
– Own vehicle is required during your stay, no UBER/Taxi’s permitted access to the Estate
Princes Grant is not accepting any Business travel guests
Zebula / Elements in Limpopo
– Business declaration form to be completed
– Regret NO day visitors
– Estate facilities closed (pools/restaurants etc)
– Only the Golf Course is open
Business Travel guests are to send copies of all Business Permits to RnR so they can be forwarded to the relevant accommodation booked.
Should you need to travel with children – please ensure to check with the relevant authorities what documentation is required.