Clifton Sky is a lovely, comfortable 4 bedroom house, with a stunning deck and garden area with stunning sea views. Clifton is a sought-after, up-market area known for its sheltered beach attracting a chic up-market crowd. A unique feature of Clifton Sky is its location: Situated on Kloof Road, overlooking the world famous Clifton Beaches and within walking distance to Camps Bay beachfront, this is truly a picture perfect self-catering holiday rental for couples, singles or families.
As you enter the property, you are welcomed by a well-spaced dining and lounge area leading onto a patio with breath taking Sea Views, outdoors dining area and swimming pool. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need. There are 3 bedrooms in the main property and an additional bedroom located on the top level with its own separate entrance. This property is ideal for those looking for an authentic beach getaway.
*PLEASE NOTE, no singles under the age of 40*
*Ideal property for families*
• Two levels with steps up to this property • Garden • Swimming pool • Small second pool • Stunning sea views
• Open plan fully equipped with breakfast bar • Dining area • Comfortable lounge with TV, DSTV and DVD player
• Main Bedroom – king size bed, en suite bathroom with bath and shower and sea views, built in cupboards and air-conditioning • Second Bedroom king size bed (can be 2 single beds), built in cupboard space, fan, separate bathroom • Third Bedroom with a queen bed, built in cupboards, fan and shares a bathroom. No view • Fourth bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite with bath (separate entrance) and air-conditioning. no view. This bedroom is on a different level to the rest of the house. It is a seperate outside bedroom and has steps up to this bedroom.
• Patio • Garden • Barbeque Grill • Chlorine pool
• Serviced daily excluding weekends
• Garage for 4 cars
• Alarm and intercom • 24 hour guard operating from the next door building
Cleaning service Mon – Fri