There are many golf estates in South Africa but few can match Elements Private Golf Reserve, a unique golf
estate,only1½ hours north of Pretoria in the magnificent Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province.
Luxury finishes and stylish
open- plan living areas make this bush lodge one of the most sought after homes in this exclusive estate. As it is situated on anacres ite nestled within the bush exclusivity is guaranteed.
All four master bedrooms have private balconies and are complimented by beautifully appointed bathrooms.
The fabulous open plan living areas of the kitchen, dining room and lounge are an entertainer’s dream as the stack-doors open to the patio and embrace the sights and sounds of the bush.
Beautifully finished and furnished.
Air-con, fans & under-floorheating.
The natural game species resident to Elements Private Golf Reserve include: Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Zebra, Blesbok, Red Haartebeest and Mountain Reedbuck, as well as smaller indigenous species. Few other golf estates in South Africa can boast this kind of natural diversity and beauty.
DETAILS OF THE HOME:
• 4 Luxury bedrooms in the house ( 2 en-suite bedrooms)
• Bed Configuration(3*Doubles , 2*twin)
• 1 bedroom outside, consisting of own bathroom & 1 double bed
• Air conditioners in two bedrooms and ceiling fans in the other bedrooms
• Open plan lounge , dining room , bar and kitchen
• Fully Equipped
• DSTV, PVR, HD, Big Screen
• Table Tennis, foosball table and dart board available at the house
• No Golf Cart
• Pool with pool net
• Cleaning on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday . If additional cleaning is required, will be arranged at guests cost .