Sun City Vacation Club has become one of South Africa’s best loved & best reviewed resort accommodation. ‘RnR’ has a selection of excellent value vacation club rentals:
Timeshare weeks run from a Friday to Friday. Clients can rent either the following periods:
– 7 night stay from a Friday to Friday
– 3 night weekend from a Friday – Monday
– 4 night midweek from a Monday – Friday
There are 2 different size self catering units:
2 Bedroom / 6 sleepers – from R 2900 per night to R 5800 per night depending on the season
3 Bedroom / 8 sleepers – from R 3900 per night to R 7000 per night depending on the season
** Complimentary access to the Valley of Waves
Please note that the Valley of Waves will be closed for annual maintenance from 28th May 2018 to 22nd June 2018
** Enjoy New Sun City’s R1billon make over & improvements…… new additions at the world famous Valley of Waves include:
– More beach & lounging space
– Two New sensational slides: Ovango & Noble descent
– New restaurants & bars
Sun City vacation club accommodation is the ideal choice for families who want the relaxation and leisure of a holiday, with the comforts of home. These self-catering accommodation options are nestled within the Sun City Resort and offers access to all the facilities and amenities of the casino, hotels and entertainments areas. The Sun City Vacation Club is situated adjacent to the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, where the big 5 roam free.
The compact kitchen is practical yet luxuriously designed; with every conceivable appliance at your fingertips. The lounge area offers a uniquely designed sofa able to accommodate sleeping space for another 2 people. The resort features 184 x 2 bedroom units and 50 x 3 bedroom room units.
The units are serviced daily apart from a Wednesday
The 3-bedroom units sleeps 6 privately and 2 on the single couches in the lounge thus making the units 8 sleeper chalets.
– Fully equipped self-catering unit
– Covered Patio with built in Jetmaster braai
– 3 x Bedrooms – Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom
– 2 x bathrooms – Bathtub and separate walk-in-shower
– 1 x Guest toilet downstairs
– Full kitchen
– Dining room
– Wi-Fi access
– 40” LED TV (Lounge & Main Bedroom)
– DSTV (Limited channels)
– DVD player
– Air Conditioning in the Bedrooms
Please note that all Quotations & Reservations are subject to Dreams Standard Terms & Conditions.
Please note that quotes for certain hotel accommodation may be based on a “Best Available Rate” and is subject to change anytime, this rate cannot be guaranteed until full payment has been received.
Regional and International bookings are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Valley of Waves:
- Will be closed for annual maintenance from 28 May – 22 June 2018 (both days inclusive).
Summer Times (September to April): 09h00-18h00, gates open at 09h00 and close at 17h00, with water features shutting down at 17h30.
Winter Times (May to August): 10h00-17h00, gates open at 10h00 and close at 16h00, with water features shutting down at 16h30.
- The Gary Player Country Club golf course will be closed from 13 October – 14 November 2017 due to preparations for the 2017 Nedbank Golf Challenge hosted by Gary Player.
- The Bird Aviary has been temporarily closed due to the H5N8 outbreak for the safety of the birds.
Complete your review by using the stars (1 = poor, 5 = excellent!)