Tshukudu is the “Place of the Rhino”. Built on a hilltop, the newly refurbished, luxurious Tshukudu Bush Lodge offers sweeping views of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park. Offering only a few luxury cottages, attention to detail and personalised service is guaranteed at this exclusive lodge.
Each luxury chalet has been uniquely designed with its own private balcony offering potential sightings of over 80 species of wild animals, including the Big Five, as well as 360 bird species.
You can be assured that the luxury chalets at the Tshukudu Bush Lodge receive the personal attention with regard to every detail. One double bed, two single beds, open plan lounge with fireplace, sunken bath overlooking the plains, shower over bath, fully stocked mini bar, bird books, magazines, plug points, hair dryer, tea/coffee making facilities and a safety deposit box are some of the features which one can find in the luxury chalets.
Activities / Facilities
• On adventurous safaris through the untamed African
bush, guests have the opportunity to find the
nocturnal brown hyena, cheetah, hippo, crocodile
and even sable as well as Africa’s Big Five.
• Game drives in the Pilanesberg National Park
• Bus shuttle service to and from Sun City at a
• Transfers to Pilanesberg Airport
The nearby Sun City Resort offers the following facilities:
• Water park: Valley of the Waves
• Golf on 2 championship golf courses
• Tennis and squash
• Horse riding
• Hot air ballooning
• Crocodile farm and aviary
• Casino, theatre, movies and live entertainment