Located just a short 100m walk from Python, Zebula’s largest dam. Python has an abundance of barbel, carp, tilapia and bass. Let’s also not forget the upper deck of the house, overlooking Python Dam at sunset – absolutely stunning!
* Televisions with Dstv
* Air Conditioning in bedrooms
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Swimming Pool
* Braai Area
* Stunning views over Python Dam!
4 bedrooms: 2 en suite
2 bedrooms with interleading bathroom
3 bathrooms: 2 en suite, 1 interleading bathroom
Bedroom 1 – 1 x Double bed (en suite)
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Double bed (en suite)
Bedroom 3 – 2 x Twin beds
Bedroom 4 – 2 x Twin beds
1 Guest per bedroom – 4 people
1 Guest per bed – 6 people
Guests sharing beds – 8 people
Zebula Golf Estate & Spa is the ideal destination for holidaymakers to unwind and relax in a pristine natural environment. This unrivalled bush, golf and spa destination is located on 1 600 hectares in the shadows of the blue Waterberg Mountains in the malaria free Province of Limpopo. As a treat, guests can enjoy up close and personal sightings on a game drive in the adjoining Mabalingwe Nature Reserve. Zebula supports an extensive range of game, birds and small wildlife as well as magnificent stretching landscapes. Visitors can enjoy numerous interactions and encounters with various wildlife such as elephants, lions, tigers, cheetahs and meerkats. Holidaymakers who love action and adventure can take part in entertaining activities such as clay target shooting, volley ball, archery and paintball. Those who need time to themselves can enjoy Zebula’s spa that offers 10 private treatment rooms complimented by a deck as well as beauty and health therapies. Set on the estate is a world class 18 hole golf course designed by the celebrated Peter Matkovich. Enjoy a challenging game of golf on this 72 par course as you take in the African bushveld landscape.
• Golf – par 72 course, designed by Peter Matkovich
• Safari Activities – Elephant back safaris, Game drives, horseback safaris, quod bike safaris & Bush
• Animal Interaction and Encounters – Cheetah run, lion and tiger cub interaction
• Action & Adventure activities – clay target shooting, paintball, archery & volleyball
• Sports & leisure – mountain biking, squash & tennis courts, swimming pool & a gym