This Balinese villa is 430sqm in size.
It consists of a 3 level building. The entrance and the guest bathroom are situated on the middle level with staircases going down to the ground floor where the living area is and 2 bedrooms are situated and upwards to the first floor where the other 2 bedrooms are situated. On the ground floor there is an open plan dining room and games room with pool table. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and scullery with upmarket appliances.
The lounge has a flat screen TV, DVD player, DSTV and surround sound. 3 stacking folding doors from the lounge, dining and games room open up onto the undercover patio with wooden deck. There is a built-in braai, rim-flow swimming pool and an undercover Jacuzzi (please note there are currently strict water restrictions in the area and the Jacuzzi may not be used). There is also a second private patio on the eastern side for those windy days.
The 2 bedroom on the ground floor have full en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning and a sliding door that opens in full. One bedroom has a queen sized bed and the other 2 single beds. The 2 first floor bedrooms also have full en-suite bathrooms and have queen sized beds. Each of these 2 bedrooms is air-conditioned and has their own private balcony.
There is a double automated garage. This villa can accommodate 8 people and is self-catering.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Smoking inside the villa and in the golf cart is not allowed.
• Speed limits within the Resort should be adhered to at all times.
• Only discreet music is allowed until 10pm. No music of any nature will be allowed thereafter.
The same applies to voices. Voices travel far and it is expected to keep noise levels to a minimum.
• Home attendants may not wash personal clothes. Washing machine and tumble dryer are at your disposal.
• No pets are allowed on the Estate.
• A R350 fee per hour applies on late check-outs.
• A R500 fee if the keys have not been returned to the Welcome Centre upon your departure.
• The swimming pool has a safety net. Once the safety net has been taken off the swimming pool it is the visitor’s responsibility to manage the safety of children and all parties staying in the property. The owner, shareholders, managing agent, service provider, exchange and rental agent can not be held responsible for the safety of visitors. There will be a fine of R2000 for not returning the swimming pool net, this complies with safety purposes and rules.
• Because the rim-flow swimming pool is highly elevated, special care should be taken, especially children.
Adult supervision is required for children.
• Only persons with a valid drivers licence may operate the golf cart.
• A maximum of 4 people on the golf cart.