Wake up to excellent ocean & golf course views. This lovely fully self catering home is in one of zimbali’s prime location and offers luxury open plan living.
Double volume ceilings add charm to the living areas which lead onto a large, covered patio with breathtaking views overlooking the 5th & ocean.
- All 5 bedrooms are en-suite
- The main bedroom is situated on the same floor as the kitchen / lounge / dining room area
- The other 4 bedrooms are on the level below
- Bed Configuration: 1 x Queen ( upstairs main) , 1 x Queen ( downstairs sea facing)
– 2 x singles ( downstairs sea facing ) , 2 x singles ( downstairs back room )
– 2 x singles ( downstairs back room – ideal for kids)
- Private splash pool to the side of the house / no views and does not have a pool net
- Fully equipped kitchen for your gourmet meals
- Air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- Bathroom towels
- Excludes the use of a golf cart which we can assist with hiring for approximately R 400 per day
- Hairdryers provided
- FREE WIFI
Zimbali Coastal Resort is a special place, naturally beautiful, on a stunning stretch of beach, with facilities, ambiance & class that makes it South Africa’s leading golf & coastal resort.
** Please note Zimbali does not have a swimming beach
Seated on the northern reaches of KwaZulu Natal is a 370-hectare slice of heaven on earth that combines the bountiful beauty of Indian Ocean coastline and lush tracts of enchanting forest. A few days or weeks in Zimbali is the perfect antidote for the pressures of life. Kilometres of soft golden sands will beckon holidaymakers into dreamy promenades beside the clear, warm ocean waters.
My Holiday Homes offers visitors of Zimbali a great selection of holiday accommodation that will suit their needs perfectly. These self-catering holiday homes are situated close to Zimbali’s finest beaches and are surrounded by great eateries. Whether they want a light meal, a full-course meal or a refreshing cocktail, they’ll be able to get them readily. The Zimbali Coastal Estate is a mere 15 minutes from the King Shaka Airport and so getting to their Zimbali holiday rentals won’t be a hassle for visitors. With all these goodies at their disposal, the question for tourists really should by when, not if they’ll be spending their holidays in Zimbali.
Things to do in Zimbali and surrounds:
Walk on the beach, Fairmont Resort, Tennis, Valley of Pools, Bird and Butterfly watching, Forest walks, Health & Beauty Spa, Mountain biking, Cultural tours, Deep-sea fishing, Scuba diving and not forgetting the 18-hole Tom Weiskopf designed golf course.
You may even encounter deer, monkeys and prolific bird-life on your doorstep, or view ocean dwelling dolphins from your balcony. The Zimbali self catering option offers maximum tranquility and seclusion surrounded by nature in the best possible setting.