This beautiful 3 bedroom Zimbali self catering holiday unit offers excellent value for money. Charming décor with luxury finishes & furnishings. Guests have access to all the world class Zimbali facilities & beaches at your disposal.
– 3 en-suite bedrooms
– Bed Configuration: Main / Queen / Twin
– Better suited for 4 adults and 2 children
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Open plan kitchen, lounge, dining room leading out onto a lovely patio area
– Main bedroom also has stack doors opening to the outside
– Apartment is all 1 level
– No sea views
– Does not include the use of a golf cart
** There is a complex swimming pool
Zimbali Coastal Resort is a special place, naturally beautiful, on a stunning stretch of beach, with facilities, ambiance & class that makes it South Africa’s leading golf & coastal resort.
Seated on the northern reaches of KwaZulu Natal is a 370-hectare slice of heaven on earth that combines the bountiful beauty of Indian Ocean coastline and lush tracts of enchanting forest. A few days or weeks in Zimbali is the perfect antidote for the pressures of life. Kilometres of soft golden sands will beckon holidaymakers into dreamy promenades beside the clear, warm ocean waters.
RnR offers visitors of Zimbali a great selection of holiday accommodation that will suit their needs perfectly. These self-catering holiday homes are situated close to Zimbali’s finest beaches and are surrounded by great eateries. Whether they want a light meal, a full-course meal or a refreshing cocktail, they’ll be able to get them readily. The Zimbali Coastal Estate is a mere 15 minutes from the King Shaka Airport and so getting to their Zimbali holiday rentals won’t be a hassle for visitors. With all these goodies at their disposal, the question for tourists really should by when, not if they’ll be spending their holidays in Zimbali.
Things to do in Zimbali and surrounds:
Beach, Fairmont Resort, Tennis, Valley of Pools, Bird and Butterfly watching, Forest walks, Health & Beauty Spa, Mountain biking, Cultural tours, Deep-sea fishing, Scuba diving and not forgetting the 18-hole Tom Weiskopf designed golf course.
You may even encounter deer, monkeys and prolific bird-life on your doorstep, or view ocean dwelling dolphins from your balcony. The Zimbali self catering option offers maximum tranquility and seclusion surrounded by nature in the best possible setting.
Additional Information for guests travelling to Zimbali:-
- We require ID copies of each guest at least 3 days prior to arrival in order to arrange entrance with ZEMA. There is an Admin charge of R 250 should documents not be submitted at least 2 days prior to arrival
- Ensure that every guest carries an ID or driver’s license so that copies can be made at the gate
- Keys will be presented to you upon arrival at the Welcome Centre against copies of ID or driver’s license of each member in your party.
- ZEMA only provide 2 (two) access cards per house/booking. Additional access cards will be charged @ R100 per access card.
- No more than 6 guests in a 3 bedroom unit / 8 guests in a 4 bedroom unit / 10 guests in a 5 bedroom unit will be allowed to stay overnight at the house booked for your group. This includes children. If this rule is not adhered to, a fine will be issued and guests risk eviction by Zimbali Security.
- No parties – noise restrictions
- Zimbali is not a swimming beach
- Guests are not allowed during your stay unless authorized by the owner & ZEMA prior to arrival
- Please ensure when booking more than one house at Zimbali that no items are removed and utilized at another house.