A charming 4 bedroom villa, beautifully decorated & furnished to create a very high standard of holiday home accommodation. Includes designer kitchen. DSTV, uncapped 10 MBS Fibre Free Internet & a 4 seater golf cart for your enjoyment.
Enquire here & one of our expert holiday home consultants will send you this & all similar, available options.
- TGCSA Grading: 4-star
- Guests – 8 including children
- Bedrooms – 4 (3 queen beds, and 2 single beds)
- All 4 bedrooms are upstairs
- Bathrooms – 5 (4 en-suite)
- Lounges – 1
- Views and scenery – distant ocean, golf course, nature
- Designer fitted kitchen – (fully equipped)
- Linen and towels provided
- Villa servicing: 6 days/week (excl. public holidays and Sundays)
- Laundry facilities: Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Garages : 2
- No pool
- Patio with braai
- Golf carts: 1 (4-seater)
- DSTV: (Digital Satellite Television) with PVR – Single View
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Electronic safes: 2
- Complimentary wifi – uncapped fibre
- 3 queens and 1 room has 2 x single beds. These can also be converted to queen with mattress converters.
Seated on the northern reaches of KwaZulu Natal is a 370-hectare slice of heaven on earth that combines the bountiful beauty of Indian Ocean coastline and lush tracts of enchanting forest. A few days or weeks in Zimbali is the perfect antidote for the pressures of life. Kilometres of soft golden sands will beckon holidaymakers into dreamy promenades beside the clear, warm ocean waters.
RnR Holidays offers visitors of Zimbali a great selection of holiday accommodation that will suit their needs perfectly. These self-catering holiday homes are situated close to Zimbali’s finest beaches and are surrounded by great eateries. Whether they want a light meal, a full-course meal or a refreshing cocktail, they’ll be able to get them readily. The Zimbali Coastal Estate is a mere 15 minutes from the King Shaka Airport and so getting to their Zimbali holiday rentals won’t be a hassle for visitors. With all these goodies at their disposal, the question for tourists really should by when, not if they’ll be spending their holidays in Zimbali.