This stunning Zimbali holiday rental is ultra modern in design with luxury finishes & good views. The self catering Zimbali home is beautifully furnished & very well equipped.
The state of the art kitchen includes a full list of high quality appliances & coffee machine.
The 3 bedrooms are furnished & finished to the same high standards, the 1 x king bed & 2 x double beds will provide luxurious comfort & quality sleep.
– TV in the main bedroom and the lounge
– Full DsTV
– Outside patio area with a small garden and views towards the ocean in the distance
– All the bedrooms are upstairs with the main bedroom en-suite and the 2 other bedrooms sharing a bathroom
There is a communal pool in the complex – not a private pool
Zimbali Coastal Resort is a special place, naturally beautiful, on a stunning stretch of beach, with facilities, ambiance & class that makes it South Africa’s leading golf & coastal resort. Please note the beach is not a swimming beach
Seated on the northern reaches of KwaZulu Natal is a 370-hectare slice of heaven on earth that combines the bountiful beauty of Indian Ocean coastline and lush tracts of enchanting forest. A few days or weeks in Zimbali is the perfect antidote for the pressures of life. Kilometres of soft golden sands will beckon holidaymakers into dreamy promenades beside the clear, warm ocean waters.
My Holiday Homes offers visitors of Zimbali a great selection of holiday accommodation that will suit their needs perfectly. These self-catering holiday homes are situated close to Zimbali’s finest beaches and are surrounded by great eateries. Whether they want a light meal, a full-course meal or a refreshing cocktail, they’ll be able to get them readily. The Zimbali Coastal Estate is a mere 15 minutes from the King Shaka Airport and so getting to their Zimbali holiday rentals won’t be a hassle for visitors. With all these goodies at their disposal, the question for tourists really should by when, not if they’ll be spending their holidays in Zimbali.
Booking terms and conditions
- Excludes a refundable breakage deposit of R 5000 which is refunded 7 - 10 working days after departure
- Guests are required to fill in a ZEMA form with all guests full names and ID numbers (DOB's for children) , sign a Zimbali Code of Conduct and send a copy of their ID at least 7 days prior to arrival
Complete your review by using the stars (1 = poor, 5 = excellent!)