A lovely 5 bedroom self catering villa situated in Horsewood Drive in the beautiful Zimbali Estate. This villa is the perfect family getaway with a private pool & pool table.
– 1 x king ensuite – sea view
– 2 x queen ensuite – sea view
– 2 x single bedrooms with 2 single beds each with a shared bathroom
– Separate guest loo
– Fully stocked with all linen and towels
– Full equipped kitchen with washing machine / Tumble dryer
– Double door fridge/freezer
– Swimming pool with net
– Built in gas braai and Weber
– Pool table
– Golf cart – additional charge
– Double garage
– Full time domestic available at additional cost
Zimbali is considered South Africa’s Premier Coastal Residential and Resort Development.
Seated on the northern reaches of KwaZulu Natal is a 370-hectare slice of heaven on earth that combines the bountiful beauty of Indian Ocean coastline and lush tracts of enchanting forest. A few days or weeks in Zimbali is the perfect antidote for the pressures of life. Kilometres of soft golden sands will beckon holidaymakers into dreamy promenades beside the clear, warm ocean waters. Please note Zimbali does not have a swimming beach.
RnR offers visitors of Zimbali a great selection of holiday accommodation that will suit their needs perfectly. These self-catering holiday homes are situated close to Zimbali’s finest beaches and are surrounded by great eateries. Whether they want a light meal, a full-course meal or a refreshing cocktail, they’ll be able to get them readily. The Zimbali Coastal Estate is a mere 15 minutes from the King Shaka Airport and so getting to their Zimbali holiday rentals won’t be a hassle for visitors. With all these goodies at their disposal, the question for tourists really should by when, not if they’ll be spending their holidays in Zimbali.
The waters are alive with a rich diversity of marine life and during boat rides visitors will be able to spot dolphins playing about or the odd whale shark gliding by. Thrill-seekers should bring all their zeal for adventure to Zimbali to go on deep-sea fishing and scuba diving expeditions.
More outdoor fun can be had as holidaymakers peruse the hiking trails that zigzag through Zimbali’s rich greenery. Mountain bikes, horses and quad bikes are also available to those who prefer using such means for excursions. In this resort there is never a dull moment as there are plenteous facilities geared towards the entertainment of holidaymakers. Both golf pros and those new to the sport will fall in love with the championship-standard course. It is replete with bunkers and surrounded by incredible views and boasts superb club facilities. Kids are also catered for with a kids club, pool slides and an extensive play area.
Zimbali Golf & Coastal Estate Self-Catering Accommodation Holiday Homes Specials are available for midweek low-season stays (Monday-Thursday).
Additional Zimbali Info:-
- We require ID copies of each guest at least 3 days prior to arrival in order to arrange entrance with ZEMA – should the documents be submitted late there is a R 300 penalty fee
- Ensure that every guest carries an ID or driver’s license so that copies can be made at the gate
- Keys will be presented to you upon arrival at the Welcome Centre against copies of ID or driver’s license of each member in your party.
- ZEMA only provide 2 (two) access cards per house/booking. Additional access cards will be charged @ R100 per access card.
- No more than 6 guests in a 3 bedroom unit / 8 guests in a 4 bedroom unit / 10 guests in a 5 bedroom unit will be allowed to stay overnight at the house booked for your group. This includes children. If this rule is not adhered to, a fine will be issued and guests risk eviction by Zimbali Security.
- No parties – noise restrictions
- Zimbali is not a swimming beach
- Guests are not allowed during your stay unless authorized by the owner & ZEMA prior to arrival
- Please ensure when booking more than one house at Zimbali that no items are removed and utilized at another house.
- Please note there are currently severe water restrictions in the Ballito area so Jacuzzi’s may not be used and you may be affected